- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Ina M. Nothdurft
Ina M. Nothdurft, 84, of Jackson died Wednesday, April 21, 2004 at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Aug. 16, 1919, in Willisville, Ill., daughter of James and Ella Lunneman Ramsey. She and Marion L. "Slim" Nothdurft were married April 16, 1971. He died June 26, 2003.
Nothdurft served 20 years as a volunteer at the Southeast Hospital surgical waiting room. She was a member of Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Jackson.
Survivors include a daughter, Sharon Steinbach of Viera, Fla.; three stepsons, Mike Nothdurft of Plano, Texas, Dave Nothdurft of Everton, Mo., and Russ Nothdurft of Hazelwood, Mo.; a stepdaughter, Jo Marian Pollack of Houston, Texas; a sister, Lucille Thomas of Bradley, Ill.; 11 grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother and a sister.
Friends may call from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson. A memorial Mass will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at Immaculate Conception Church, with Monsignor Edward Eftink officiating.
Interment will be in Cape County Memorial Park Cemetery.