- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Daughter to Clay and Brandi Gunkel of Ooltewah, Tenn., Erlanger Women's East Hospital in Chattanooga, Tenn., 3:50 p.m. Wednesday, April 7, 2004. Name, Luci Elizabeth. Weight, 7 pounds 9 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Gunkel is the former Brandi Lanpher, daughter of Nick and Charlotte Lanpher of Cape Girardeau. She is a pharmaceutical representative with Bristol-Meyers Squibb. Gunkel is the son of Dale and Phylis Gunkel of Madisonville, Ky. He is safety director with Vulcan Industry.
Daughter to Stephen Paul and Robin Christina Masters of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:07 p.m. Tuesday, April 13, 2004. Name, Bethan Rose. Weight, 9 pounds 1 1/2 ounces. First child. Mrs. Masters is the former Robin Wiegand, daughter of Florence Wiegand and Ronald Wiegand of Jackson. She is a teacher with Jackson School District at Orchard Elementary. Masters is the son of Margaret Masters and Geoffrey Masters of Newport, Wales, United Kingdom. He is a color separator at Nordenia USA.
Son to Timothy M. and Natalie R. Sprink of Altenburg, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:27 a.m. Wednesday, April 14, 2004. Name, Tyler Timothy. Weight, 6 pounds 6 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Sprink is the former Natalie Petzoldt, daughter of Stan and Pat Petzoldt of Frohna, Mo. She is employed at East Perry Lumber Co. Sprink is the son of Ron and Jan Sprink of Grafton, Wis. He is employed by International Log and Timber.
Daughter to Pate Collier Hogan and Amye Lee Carter of Sikeston, Mo., St. Francis Medical Center, 1:17 p.m. Wednesday, April 14, 2004. Name, Sophia Kaylee. Weight, 6 pounds 9 ounces. Ms. Carter is the daughter of William Carter. She is a Medicaid billing clerk. Hogan is the son of Charlotte Hogan. He is a systems administrator.
Daughter to Johnny Norbert Gast and Jennifer Lee Bridges of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:35 p.m. Wednesday, April 14, 2004. Name, Lauren MacKenzie. Weight, 7 pounds 7 ounces. Second daughter. Ms. Bridges is the daughter of Tom and Carol Bridges Jr. of Tamms, Ill. Gast is the son of Don "Butch" and Becky Gast of Jackson. He is employed at Sleepy Hollow Home Center.
Son to Shawn Ean and Melissa Jean Bigham of Scott City, St. Francis Medical Center, 5:20 p.m. Thursday, April 15, 2004. Name, Shawn Ean Jr. Weight, 8 pounds 6 ounces. Mrs. Bigham is the former Melissa Perry, daughter of Richard Perry of Scott City and Wanda Cruz of Whitewater. Bigham is the son of Mary and John Reynolds of Whitewater. He is a truck driver.