- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape police report 4/21/04
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Christopher S. Scott, 23, 416 S. Benton, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of peace disturbance.
Three female juveniles, ages 12 and 13, and two male juveniles, age 12, were cited into juvenile court on suspicion of possession of intoxicants by a minor.
Christopher A. Martin, 21, 1541 N. Main, was arrested Wednesday on warrants from Cape Girardeau County for assault and two instances of probation violation.
Thefts A 1995 Yamaha ATV was reported stolen Monday from 2105 Bessie.
Gasoline was reported stolen Monday from Rhodes 101, 1610 N. Kingshighway.
Money and a garage door opener were reported stolen Monday from 2038 Perryville Road.
Money was taken from a burglary Monday at 2103 Themis.
A television was taken during a burglary Monday at 1451 Luce.
A radio and television were reported taken Tuesday and a vehicle window broken at 421 S. Middle.
A wallet and its contents were reported stolen at 205 Caruthers.
Cash was reported stolen Tuesday from 205 Caruthers.
A CD player, CDs and sports cards were reported stolen Tuesday from 202 Siemers Drive.
Summons Diane Gribley Lovett, 61, 2214 Lakewood Drive, was issued a summons Monday for a leash law violation.
Air-conditioning units were reported damaged Tuesday at 140 Sheridan.
The Cape Girardeau Police Department reported Tuesday that a blanket was damaged.