- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Albert Foutch Sr.
THEBES, Ill. -- Albert Leon Foutch Sr., 66, of Thebes died Saturday, April 17, 2004, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born March 23, 1938, at Thebes, son of Edward and Lura Coplin Foutch.
Foutch had worked on the railroad, and was a member of Apostolic Lighthouse Church.
He was a veteran of the U.S. Army.
Survivors include a son, Albert Foutch Jr. of Thebes; a daughter, Helen Foutch of Long Island, N.Y.; two sisters, Barbara Shelton of Jackson, Hazel Garrett of Thebes; four brothers, Ernest Stevenson, Eugene and Eddie Foutch, all of Thebes, J.P. Foutch of South Roxana, Ill.; and six grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, two brothers and a sister.
Friends may call at Crain Funeral Home in Tamms, Ill., from 1 to 2:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Graveside service will be held at 3 p.m. Wednesday at Rose Hill Cemetery in Thebes, with the Rev. Jimmie Monahan officiating. Full military honors will be conducted by Pulaski County VFW Post 8891.