- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
In Sunday's edition of the Southeast Missourian, Jackson High School baseball player Zach Brazer's name was spelled incorrectly. The Southeast Missourian regrets the error.
In the April 2 and April 13 editions, Advance softball player Alicia Broshuis's name was misspelled. The Southeast Missourian regrets the error.
The Kohlfeld Scorpions' team name was spelled incorrectly in a story in Friday's edition. The Southeast Missourian regrets the error.
A parenthetical aside in Wednesday's report of the Jackson-Notre Dame baseball game left it unclear that the two teams combined to draw 10 walks -- each team had five. Jackson also had three hit batsmen to go with five hits and two Notre Dame errors. Notre Dame had two hits.