- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Dee Warren of Poplar Bluff, Mo., and Rodney and Diane Hale of Jackson announce the engagement of their daughter, Sarah Elizabeth Hale, to Christopher John Sadler, both of Ballwin, Mo. He is the son of Roberta and Donald Allen of Van Buren, Mo., and Kenneth Sadler of Poplar Bluff.
Hale is a 2002 graduate of Poplar Bluff High School, and a 2004 graduate of Missouri College in St. Louis.
Sadler is a 2001 graduate of Twin Rivers High School at Broseley, Mo., and a 2002 graduate of Nashville Auto Diesel College in Nashville, Tenn. He is attending the Independent Electrical Contractors School in St. Louis.
A May 8 wedding is planned at First Church of God in Poplar Bluff.