- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Mr. and Mrs. Ira Judd of Scott City announce the engagement of their daughter, Melissa Anne Judd, to Jonathan Patrick McLean. He is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Jim McLean of Cape Girardeau.
Judd is a 1996 graduate of Notre Dame High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in developmental psychology from Southeast Missouri State University in 2000. She received a master's degree in higher education administration from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 2002. Judd is an employment specialist at Lakes Country Resource Centers.
McLean is a 1997 graduate of Central High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in industrial technology from Southeast in 2002. He is warehouse manager/sales manager at Fastenal Co.
A June 5 wedding is planned at St. Augustine Catholic Church in Kelso, Mo.