- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)5
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Charles and Glenda Tubbs of Chaffee announce the engagement of their daughter, Laura Marie Hinkebein, to Nicholas Walker Tubbs, both of Beaufort, N.C. He is the son of Cleveland and Carol Tubbs of Hickory, N.C.
Hinkebein is a 1997 graduate of Delta High School, and attended Southeast Missouri State University.
Tubbs is a 1991 graduate of Concord High School, and attended Western Carolina University and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. He is an outside sales representative with County Electric Supply Co. in Morehead City, N.C.
A May 8 wedding is planned at Guardian Angel Catholic Church in Oran, Mo.