- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Rick and Lynda King of Jackson announce the engagement of their daughter, Erika King, to Kevin Hann, both of St. Louis. He is the son of Frank and Kathy Hann of Collinsville, Ill.
King received a bachelor's degree in social work from Southeast Missouri State University in 2002. She expects to receive a master's degree in social work from St. Louis University in May.
Hann received a bachelor's degree in computer management information systems from Southern Illinois University in Edwardsville. He is employed at 321 Studios in St. Louis.
An Oct. 16 wedding is planned at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Jackson.