- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
TAMMS, Ill., -- David White, 58, of Tamms died Friday, April 16, 2004, at his home.
He was born Aug. 4, 1946, at Kalamazoo, Mich., son of Charles and Patricia White.
He was a truck driver for many years and served in the U.S. Army. He was an active member of the Lions Club while living in Kalamazoo.
Survivors include three sons, Brian White of Tamms, Scott White of Eldorado, Ill., and David White of Kalamazoo; a daughter, Angela White of Kalamazoo; two stepdaughters, Jackie Maassen of St. Charles, Mo., and Sherrie Malone of Villa Ridge, Ill.; a stepson, Jeff Cotner of Olive Branch, Ill.; two brothers, Kenny White of Portage, Mich., and Charles White Jr., of Kalamazoo; two sisters, Barbara Cobb and Dixie Cox, both of Kalamazoo; and 16 grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Friends may call from 2 to 4 p.m. Monday at Crain Funeral Home in Tamms.
The funeral will be 4 p.m. Monday, with the Rev. Mark Thrasher officiating. Burial will be in Olive Branch Cemetery.