- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ANNA, Ill. -- Elmer R. "Blue" Hileman, 95, of Anna died Friday, April 16, 2004, at Union County Nursing Home.
He was born Dec. 17, 1908, son of Walter C. and Emma Bartruff Hileman.
Hileman was a laborer with Laborers Local 1330. He was a member of the First Baptist Church of Anna. He served in the U.S. Army during World War II.
Survivors include several nieces and nephews,.
Friends may call at Hileman Funeral Home today from 6 to 8 p.m.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. at the funeral home, with the Rev. Tim Sadler officiating. Burial will be in Mission Chapel Cemetery, with military rites conducted at the graveside by the VFW Post 3455.
Hileman Funeral Home is in charge of the arrangements.