- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Karen Schestak, 70, of St. Louis died Friday, April 16, 2004, at St. Francis Medical Center.
She was born Feb. 14, 1934.
Survivors include her husband, Robert Schestak of St. Louis; four daughters, Romona Lewis of Jackson, Deborah Hall, Margo Potter and Kathryn Darden, all of St. Louis; six grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son.
Friends may call at Kutis Affton Chapel in St. Louis from 4 to 9 p.m. Monday.
The funeral will be at noon Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Brian Anderson officiating. Burial will be in the National Cemetery.