- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
GLENALLEN, Mo. -- Jessica Lee Dees, 15, of Glenallen died Wednesday, April 14, 2004, in a car accident on Highway 34, a mile west of Glenallen. Her sister, Jennifer Mae Lincoln, also died in the accident.
She was born Oct. 10, 1988, at Cape Girardeau, daughter of Joe Lee and Kathleen Bonnie Lindley Dees.
Dees was a freshman at Woodland High School and a member of the Family Career Community Leaders of America.
Survivors include her mother and father; grandparents, Bonnie Lindley of Glenallen and Ruby Fulbright of Marble Hill, Mo.; and a brother, Jerry Dees of Glenallen.
Friends may call at First Baptist Family Life Center from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday.
Funeral will be at 2 p.m. Tuesday at First Baptist Church of Marble Hill Family Life Center, with the Rev. Eddie Long officiating. Burial will be in Old Trace Creek Cemetery at Glenallen.
Hutchings Funeral Chapel is in charge of the arrangements.