- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
GLENALLEN, Mo. -- Jessica Lee Dees, 15, of Glenallen died Wednesday, April 14, 2004, in a car accident on Highway 34, a mile west of Glenallen. Her sister, Jennifer Mae Lincoln, also died in the accident.
She was born Oct. 10, 1988, at Cape Girardeau, daughter of Joe Lee and Kathleen Bonnie Lindley Dees.
Dees was a freshman at Woodland High School and a member of the Family Career Community Leaders of America.
Survivors include her mother and father; grandparents, Bonnie Lindley of Glenallen and Ruby Fulbright of Marble Hill, Mo.; and a brother, Jerry Dees of Glenallen.
Friends may call at First Baptist Family Life Center from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday.
Funeral will be at 2 p.m. Tuesday at First Baptist Church of Marble Hill Family Life Center, with the Rev. Eddie Long officiating. Burial will be in Old Trace Creek Cemetery at Glenallen.
Hutchings Funeral Chapel is in charge of the arrangements.