- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Fire report 04/18/04
Firefighters responded to the following item on Thursday: At 8:55 p.m., an emergency medical service at 3265 William.
Firefighters responded to the following items on Friday: At 3:31 a.m., an emergency medical service at 3126 Themis.
At 7:30 a.m., a fire at 2802 Independence.
At 9:56 a.m., an emergency medical service at 2031 Cape LaCroix Road.
At 5:16 p.m., an emergency medical service at 259 N. Park.
At 8:59 p.m., still alarm at 386 County Club Drive.
At 10:05 p.m., a citizen assist at 1511 Good Hope.
Firefighters responded to the following items on Saturday: At 3:19 a.m., an emergency medical service at 1000 Towers.
At 8:06 a.m., still alarm at 15 Village Drive, Apt. 41.
At 10:07 a.m., still alarm at 15 Village Drive, Apt. 35.
At 2:06 p.m., medical assist at Abbey Road and Horseshoe Ridge.
At 3:40 p.m., medical assist at 3237 Chateau Drive.