- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Son to Stanley Chandler Richardson and Melanie Rose Heilig of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:21 a.m. Wednesday, April 7, 2004. Name, Kamden William. Weight, 6 pounds 9 ounces. Third son. Ms. Heilig is the daughter of Billy and Debbie Heilig of Villa Ridge, Ill. Richardson is the son of Gene and Susie Adams of Ullin, Ill. He is employed at Wireless Retail.
Son to Demarco Devon and Juanita Hill of Cairo, Ill., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:46 a.m. Thursday, April 8, 2004. Name, Demarco Devon Jr. Weight, 6 pounds 9 ounces. Third child, second son. Mrs. Hill is the former Juanita Nelson, daughter of Delores Harris of Cairo, Ill., and Dozie Ransom of Carbondale, Ill. Hill is the son of Lisa Hill and Timothy Taylor of Cairo. He is a certified nurse assistant at Daystar Care Center.
Daughter to Byron DeRoy and Rashonda Donya Jordan of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:08 p.m. Friday, April 9, 2004. Name, Khennedy Alise. Weight, 5 pounds 11 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Jordan is the former Rashonda Walls, daughter of Richard Walls of Shreveport, La., and the late Pam Walls. Jordan is the son of Eva and Beck Powell of Shreveport. He is employed at Nordenia USA.