- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)5
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
PATTON, Mo. -- Denzel Fadler, 79, of Farmington, Mo., died Wednesday, April 14, 2004, at Southbrooke Skilled Care Nursing Center in Farmington.
He was born March 17, 1925, at Patton, son of Charlie and Etta Conrad Fadler. He married Dolly Rose Yount.
Fadler was a member of Farmington First Baptist Church and had been a deacon, Sunday School teacher and leader.
He was a radio operator with the U.S. Navy during World War II.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Kenneth Fadler of Bonne Terre, Mo.; two daughters, Suzanne Beutel of Manchester, Mo., Lisa Gorham of Mehlville, Mo.; a brother, Don Fadler of Cape Girardeau; two sisters, Pearl Robinson and Helen Smith of St. Louis; and seven grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a sister.
Friends may call at Taylor Funeral Service in Farmington from 4 to 8 p.m. today, and at Liley Funeral Home in Patton Saturday from 10:30 a.m. until time of service.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with Dr. William C. Miller officiating. Burial will be in Patton Cemetery.