- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
CAIRO, Ill. -- William Davis, 87, of Cairo died Friday, April 9, 2004, at Daystar Care Center.
Survivors include his wife, Mildred Hodge Davis.
Friends may call at Mount Moriah Missionary Baptist Church Friday from noon until time of service.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Friday at the church. Burial will be in Spencer Heights Cemetery at Mounds, Ill.
Heavenly Gates Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.