- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Ellen Marie Pigg, 64, of Marble Hill died Tuesday, April 13, 2004, at her home.
She was born July 1, 1939, at Parma, Mo., daughter of J.E. and Ruby Polk Creech. She and Paul Pigg were married Dec. 26, 1989, at High Ridge, Mo.
Pigg was a retired real estate broker with American Realty. She was a member of Friendship General Baptist Church at Grassy, Mo., Eagles, Elks, VFW organizations in Daytona Beach, Fla., and Disabled American Veterans Auxiliary 84 in Ormond Beach, Fla.
Survivors include her husband; three sons, Kenneth Cronk of Greenwood, Ind., George Cronk of Glenallen, Mo., Michael Pigg of Richwood, Mo.; four daughters, Brenda Poe of Brutus, Mich., Mary "Suzie" Lehnert of Punta Gorda, Fla., Ruth Cronk of Holly Hills, Fla., Rachel Kuecker of Springfield, Va.
Also surviving are four brothers, Herman Creech of Magnolia Springs, Ala., Herschel Creech of Dixon, Mo., Richard Creech of Beaverton, Ore., Jeffery Creech of Adrian, Mich.; five sisters, Juanita Lewis of Port Charlotte, Fla., Judy Mack of Odenton, Md., Vivian Arnold of Marble Hill, Marilyn Dietzler of Canton, Mich., Carolyn Sneed of Sonora, Ohio; 16 grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a brother and two grandchildren.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill from 4 to 8 p.m. today, and Thursday from 10 a.m. to service time at Grassy Friendship Church.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the church, with the Rev. Bill McCormick officiating. Burial will be in Grassy Friendship Cemetery.