- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape police report 04/14/04
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Robert Lewis Blackman, 52, 150 S. Lorimier, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Monday on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for driving while intoxicated.
William C. Faries, 39, no address given, was arrested Monday on a probation violation warrant for driving while suspended.
A windshield was reported cracked Tuesday at 1501 N. Kingshighway.
Dents were reported on the passenger side of a vehicle, and three windshields were reported broken Tuesday, all at Ford Groves, 1501 N. Kingshighway.Thefts
A black and blue mountain bicycle was reported stolen Monday from 325 N. Sprigg.
Jewelry and cash were reported stolen Tuesday in a burglary at 111 S. Pacific.
Two male juveniles, ages 14 and 15, were cited into juvenile court Monday on suspicion of being minors in possession of alcohol.