Thursday, April 15, 2004
Close Environmental Consultants at 106 Farrar Drive has moved from Suite 101 to Suite 108.
Gospeland Christian Outlet has relocated to 245 S. Broadview.
The Cup & Saucer, a cafe at Jefferson and West Columbia, has been sold. Rob Miller bought the business from Stephanie Hom.
Jeans & Jazz has relocated to 202 E. Columbia. The owner is Cathy Redmond.
Hastings Creative Images and Hastings Unlimited have moved into a new building at 406 E. Karsch Blvd. Scott Hastings is the photographer at Creative Images. Harold Hastings owns and operates Hastings Unlimited.
Farmington Hand and Physical Therapy has relocated to 1280 Doctors Drive.
Cabinet Masters has opened in Village Square Shopping Center.
Olive Tree Salon & Spa at 104 W. Columbia has been renamed Synergy Salon & Spa. The owner is Larry Honerkamp.
New members of the Chamber of Commerce are Affordable Automotive Repair, O.T. Salon & Spa, Stonehenge Pottery Co., Farmington Creative Arts Center.
New members of the Chamber of Commerce are Cape Radiology Group, Keith Cook's Backhoe, Olympia Funding, Lowell Peterson.
Movie Zone has opened at 309 Presnell St., Suite C. The owner is Steve Crader.
Best Friends, a gift shop, has opened on Main Street. The owners are Sally Ann Moore and Judy Riley.
New member of the Chamber of Commerce is Medlin Real Estate Service. Renewing member of the Chamber is Banner Medical Equipment.
Butler County Muscle Therapy has relocated to the Executive Mall at 1901 N. Westwood.
Poplar Bluff Federal Credit Union has relocated to 2438 Katy Lane from 1800 N. Westwood Blvd. The president is Kirk Mondy.
Hog Creek Taxidermy has opened on County Road 302. The owner is Tom Feeback.
Old Illmo BBQ has opened at 116 E. Hickory. The owner is Mike Ross.
D&T Carpet has opened at 200 E. Outer Road. The owners are Darren and Tonya McFall.