- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Yellow Book, USA expands in Cape
Yellow Book, USA, a national phone book publisher with regional offices in the Lorimont Place development recently more than doubled their operational headquarters in Cape Girardeau.
Tom Kelsey, commercial broker with Lorimont Place Ltd., who handles the leasing at the 90,500-square-foot corporate development, said Yellow Pages, USA has moved from 244 to 258 S. Mount Auburn Road, expanding their offices from 1,136 square feet to 2,660 square feet.
The Cape Girardeau office serves as their operations headquarters for the four-state region.
Yellow Book, USA, founded in 1930, has more than 130 offices in the United States and prints more than 71 million phone books each year in 41 states. Nationwide employees number 4,800.
In April 2002, the company acquired McLeodUSA Publishing, which allowed them to expand into 19 additional states. This acquisition also made the company the largest independent telephone publisher in the United States.
PIC -- Yellow Pages, USA has moved from 244 to 258 S. Mount Auburn Road in Lorimont Place.