- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Yellow Book, USA expands in Cape
Yellow Book, USA, a national phone book publisher with regional offices in the Lorimont Place development recently more than doubled their operational headquarters in Cape Girardeau.
Tom Kelsey, commercial broker with Lorimont Place Ltd., who handles the leasing at the 90,500-square-foot corporate development, said Yellow Pages, USA has moved from 244 to 258 S. Mount Auburn Road, expanding their offices from 1,136 square feet to 2,660 square feet.
The Cape Girardeau office serves as their operations headquarters for the four-state region.
Yellow Book, USA, founded in 1930, has more than 130 offices in the United States and prints more than 71 million phone books each year in 41 states. Nationwide employees number 4,800.
In April 2002, the company acquired McLeodUSA Publishing, which allowed them to expand into 19 additional states. This acquisition also made the company the largest independent telephone publisher in the United States.
PIC -- Yellow Pages, USA has moved from 244 to 258 S. Mount Auburn Road in Lorimont Place.