- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Local tech firm introduces IT Arsenal
Technology And Networking of Scott City has recently introduced a new service to their company that will allow remote 24/7 monitoring and reporting on critical devices.
IT Arsenal is targeted at businesses who want to free themselves from the day-to-day routine management of their IT infrastructure. These clients would typically have a small or non-existent IT staff complement yet be responsible for delivering important IT services to a range of users.
They may be facing demands to extend their hours of support and coverage but are either reluctant or not permitted to recruit additional staff to cover longer hours.
Many users of this service will run their entire infrastructure during the day and hand it over to Technology And Networking for the early mornings, evenings and weekends.
This service has a low cost of entry, requires zero capital expenditure and will pay for itself quickly through increased uptime and performance from your IT infrastructure.
The need to meet external regulatory and quality auditing requirements such as GLBA, HIPAA, and other emerging regulatory requirements can all be met using the IT Arsenal service.
IT Arsenal works well within the needs of the financial, healthcare, education, legal, and state and local government industries.