- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Jerry and Joan Pridemore of Perryville announce the engagement of their daughter, Amy Pridemore, to Matthew Rowland. He is the son of Tom and Ronda Rowland of Perryville.
Pridemore is a 1996 graduate of Perryville High School. She received a bachelor's degree in sociology in 2001, a master of arts degree in guidance and counseling in 2003, and expects to receive a specialist in education degree in 2006, all from Southeast Missouri State University. She is a guidance counselor at Ste. Genevieve High School in Ste. Genevieve, Mo.
Rowland is a 1996 graduate of St. Vincent de Paul High School. He received a bachelor's degree in business administration from Blackburn College in 2000, and a master of natural science degree in mathematics from Southeast Missouri State University in 2003. He is a teacher at Notre Dame Regional High School in Cape Girardeau.
A May 29 wedding is planned.