- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
BLOOMFIELD, Mo. -- Sue Snider, 61, of Bloomfield died Thursday, April 8, 2004, in Scott City.
She was born Oct. 5, 1942, at Rives, Mo., daughter of Oscar and Fleeta Scott Crews. She and Norman Snider were married Nov. 8, 1961, at Bloomfield.
Snider was an aide at Bloomfield Alternative School, and a member of Clines Island General Baptist Church.
Survivors include her husband; three sons, Jeff Snider of Dexter, Mo., Keith Snider of Bernie, Mo., Jeremy Snider of Cape Girardeau; six brothers, Glen and Lonnie Crews of Scott City, Lynn Crews of Fort Worth, Texas, Elwood Crews of Gloster, Miss., Jay Crews of Gobler, Mo., Kenny Crews of Hillsboro, Mo.; three sisters, Virginia Lowery and Barbara Clark of Scott City, Eunice Anderson of Christopher, Ill.; and six grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, two brothers and a sister.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. today at Rainey-Mathis Funeral Home in Dexter. The Rev. Ronnie Ledbetter will officiate. Burial will be in Dexter Cemetery.