- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Jack, Grant and Samuel Heuer
Jack Matthew Heuer was stillborn Friday, April 2, 2004, and Grant Isaac and Samuel Luke Heuer were stillborn Saturday, April 3, at Boone Hospital Center in Columbia, Mo.
Survivors include their parents, Kendal and Cortney Heuer of Clinton, Mo.; maternal grandmother, Robin Bullock of Mount Vernon, Ill.; paternal grandparents, Lynn and Terry Hassell of Dexter, Mo., Ken and Malinda Heuer of Springfield, Mo.; paternal great-grandmothers, Pauline Heuer of Cape Girardeau, Aldora Crites of Dexter; an aunt, Ali Bullock of Mount Vernon, an uncle and aunt, Mitch and Julia Kinder of Cape Girardeau, an uncle, Jeremy Wagner of Mount Vernon; great-aunt and uncle, Charlotte and John Edwards of Cape Girardeau; and cousins, Nathan and Jonathan Edwards of Cape Girardeau.
Private family graveside service will be held at Hanover Lutheran Church Cemetery.
We welcome cards, prayers and thoughts, but in lieu of flowers or plants, please send donations in honor of our sons and in appreciation of the exceptional care we received to Boone Hospital Center, Marlee Hegadorn, Director of Women's and Children's Health, 1600 East Broadway, Columbia, Mo., 65201.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.