- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
CAIRO, Ill. -- Ronald A. Dunbar, 57, of Cairo died Wednesday, April 7, 2004, at his home.
He was born Jan. 13, 1947, in Pawtucket, R.I., son of Aldred Abraham and Rita Catherine Justice Dunbar.
Dunbar was a clerk with Bourland Paint Co. several years before retiring.
He served in the U.S. Air Force.
Survivors include a son, Melvin Duncan of Cairo, and a sister, Marilyn Tully of St. Petersburg, Fla.
He was preceded in death by his parents and two brothers.
Graveside service will be held at 11:30 a.m. Monday at National Cemetery in Mound City, Ill., with the Rev. Robert McCoy officiating.
Barkett Funeral Home in Cairo is in charge of arrangements.