- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape/Jackson police reports 4/9/04
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWIs Brandon T. Singleton, 33, 906 N. West End Blvd., Cape Girardeau was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of DWI and following too closely.
Loy Wayne McCart, 56, 103 W. Jackson, Athens, Ill., was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of DWI and failure to signal.
Thefts gasoline was reported stolen Wednesday from Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg.
Two female juveniles, ages 15 and 16, were cited into juvenile court Wednesday on suspicion of stealing from Schnucks, 19 S. Kingshighway.
A lawn decoration was reported stolen Wednesday from 2114 Sherwood.
Miscellaneous A 13-year-old male juvenile was cited into juvenile court Wednesday on suspicion of unlawful use of a weapon.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Larry Johnston, 59, 138 Thebes Housing, Thebes, Ill., was arrested Wednesday on a Jackson Municipal warrant for failure to appear in court.
Robert Carnall, 25, 203 Farmington, Jackson, was arrested Wednesday on an Illinois warrant for failure to appear in court, and was also arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and driving without a license.
Summons Ruth Warner, 46, 813 Amanda St., Jackson, was issued a summons Tuesday on a traffic violation.
Thefts Thefts were reported Tuesday in the 2200 block of Providence and the 2800 block of Sappington.
A theft was reported Wednesday in the 200 block of North Missouri Street.
Miscellaneous Illegal dumping was reported Tuesday in the 2300 block of St. Andrews Court.