- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape/Jackson police reports 4/7/04
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWI Carol D. Dias, 43, 2700 Pioneer Drive, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Monday on suspicion of DWI and failure to drive within traffic lanes.
Arrests Michael C. Criddle, 17, 1005 Jefferson, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Monday on suspicion of assault on a law enforcement officer, resisting arrest and interfering with an arrest.
Rozell Edwards, 43, 1112 Cape Hills Drive, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Monday on suspicion of unlawful use of a firearm and receiving stolen property.
Don S. Moore, 39, 211 S. Hanover, Cape Girardeau was arrested Monday on suspicion of possession of imitation crack cocaine.
Deborah J. Osborne, 28, 1808 West Sunset Drive, Clarence, Okla., was arrested Monday on suspicion of possession of crack cocaine.
Brenda D. Hawkins, 37, 111 N. Clark, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Monday on a Scott County warrant for failure to comply.
A ladder was reported taken Monday from Casco Midwest of Mounds, Ill., from 313 Themis.Property Damage
A door was reported damaged Monday at 535 Boxwood.
A Missouri license plate 047-HW5 was reported lost at 1823 Rust Ave.Jackson
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Curtis Branham, 38, 109 Daisy, Jackson, was issued a summons Tuesday for driving under suspension.
Katrina Rhodes, 36, 625 Jefferson, Cape Girardeau, was issued a summons Monday for failure to register her vehicle.