- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Jackson Board of Aldermen agenda 4/5/04
7:30 p.m. today
Public hearing Hearing to consider the rezoning of the properties addressed as 1730 and 1802 E. Jackson Blvd., from R-2 (single family residential) to C-2 (general commercial) as submitted by Charles and Carol Draper, Robert and Jacqueline Strack and Patrick N. Dean.
Public meeting Meeting to discuss the East Main Street/Interstate 55 Interchange improvement project.
Action items An ordinance authorizing the mayor to sign a depository agreement with First Midwest Bank.
An ordinance accepting the dedication of drainage, stormwater detention, sewer and utility easement deeds from the Gerald L. Englehart and Lois G. Englehart Revocable Trust, the Kenneth J. Englehart Revocable Trust and the Helen B. Englehart Revocable Trust.
An ordinance accepting the dedication of electric line easement deeds from The Kies Family Properties Limited Partnership, Robert L. Meyer and Lori S. Seyer and the Glenda R. Barks Trust.
An ordinance accepting tree trimming easement deeds from Gary Rhynes and Shirley Rhynes, Ronald and Lana Mitchell and Marsha Kay Seyer.
A motion accepting the bid of Hydro-Dyne Engineering Inc., of Clearwater, Fla., in the amount of $55,130 and authorizing the purchase of equipment, relating to the wastewater treatment plant screen replacement project.
A resolution expressing and confirming support with the city of Cape Girardeau for submittal of an application to the State of Missouri Emergency Management Agency Hazard Mitigation Grant Program, relating to possible funding of the Jackson/Cape Girardeau emergency water system interconnection project.
An ordinance approving the voluntary annexation of 11.78 acres of property along Old Cape Road East, as submitted by Brandon and Rhonda Norman.
An ordinance approving the rezoning of the properties addressed as 1730 and 1802 E. Jackson Blvd., from R-2 (single family) to C-2 (general commercial).