- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Daughter to Shena Lauchll Sims of Cape Girardeau, St. Francis Medical Center, 5:16 p.m. Thursday, March 18, 2004. Name, Audreinne Aliese. Weight, 6 pounds 15 ounces. First child. Ms. Sims is the daughter of Nancy Sims of Cape Girardeau and Robert Sims of St. Petersburg, Fla.
Daughter to Justin Wesley Kennedy and Kelly Anne Hill of Sedgewickville, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:15 p.m. Friday, March 19, 2004. Name, Gracie Evelyn. Weight, 7 pounds 2 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Ms. Hill is the daughter of Marcus and Terri Hill of Sedgewickville. Kennedy is the son of Kevin and Sharon Kennedy of Sedgewickville.
Daughter to Brittnie Nicole Menz of Delta, St. Francis Medical Center, 1:48 a.m. Saturday, March 20, 2004. Name, Jailyn Nicole. Weight, 7 pounds 9 ounces. First child. Ms. Menz is the daughter of Ronald Menz of Chaffee, Mo., and Tammy Below of Delta.
Daughter to James Franklin and Tina Marie Withrow II of Sikeston, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:26 a.m. Sunday, March 21, 2004. Name, Ashley Claire. Weight, 8 pounds 4 ounces. First child. Mrs. Withrow is the former Tina Crenshaw, daughter of Penny and Sam Griggs of Charleston, Mo., and the late Richard Crenshaw of Bertrand, Mo. She is employed in sales/customer service at Personal Expressions in Sikeston. Withrow is the son of Jim and Nancy Withrow of Sikeston. He is manager of Redneck Trailer Supplies in Sikeston.
Son to Michael Keith O'Connell and Rosemary Nikki Bradley of Scott City, St. Francis Medical Center, 1:43 a.m. Monday, March 22, 2004. Name, Michael Jaden Scott. Weight, 7 pounds 14 ounces. Third son. Ms. Bradley is the former Rosemary Scott, daughter of Walter and Maxine Scott of Chaffee. She is a hairdresser. O'Connell is the son of Susie O'Connell and Mike O'Connell of Cape Girardeau. He is a heavy equipment operator.
Daughter to Ron J. and Leslie J. Fehr of Cape Girardeau, St. Francis Medical Center, 6:58 p.m. Monday, March 22, 2004. Name, Taylor Danielle. Weight, 8 pounds 9 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Fehr is the former Leslie Graham, daughter of Wayne Graham of Benton, Mo., and the late Mabel Graham. She is an accountant with Drury Inns. Fehr is the son of Rick and Cathy Fehr of Cape Girardeau. He is a sales representative with SBC.
Daughter to John C. and Lynn D. Hicks of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:59 p.m. Wednesday, March 23, 2004. Name, Hannah Grace. Weight, 7 pounds 12 ounces. Fourth child, second daughter. Mrs. Hicks is the former Lynn Davidson, daughter of Juanita Davidson of Charlotte, N.C. Hicks is the son of Eddie and Vivian Shipp of Hopkinsville, Ky. He is a manager at Procter & Gamble.
Daughter to Susan Claire Sumner and John Allen Parker of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:34 p.m. Wednesday, March 23, 2004. Name, Elyse Rose. Weight, 6 pounds 4 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Ms. Sumner is the daughter of Rob and Donna Sumner of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at Missouri Veterans Home. Parker is the son of Rosemary Patton of Cape Girardeau.