- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Leonard Jacob Davidson, 86, of Patton, Mo., died Sunday, March 28, 2004, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Feb. 5, 1918, at Clarkton, Mo., son of Lester Bland and Grace Millhouse Davidson. He and Arlene Hope McComb were married July 5, 1940, at Gideon, Mo.
Davidson worked in the factory maintenance of the Chevrolet Division at General Motors. He was a member of United Auto Workers, and attended Union Light Church at Marquand, Mo.
Survivors include his wife; three sons, Larry Davidson of Patton, Ron and Ken Davidson of St. Charles, Mo.; three daughters, Janis Troutman of Pacific, Mo., Sherry Miller of Terre du Lac, Mo., Wanda Davidson of Hazelwood, Mo.; a brother, Lester Davidson Jr. of St. Louis; two sisters, Vivian May and Ann Grant of Troy, Mo.; eight grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a brother.
Friends may call at Hutchings Funeral Chapel in Marble Hill, Mo., from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the chapel, with the Rev. Dennis Ward officiating. Burial will be in Mount Lebanon Cemetery in St. Ann, Mo.