- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Michael T. Williams, 29, of Cape Girardeau died Thursday, March 25, 2004, at St. Francis Medical Center.
He was born March 24, 1975, at Fredericktown, Mo., son of James O. and Linda L. Hodge Williams.
Williams was a construction worker and attended Christ Church of the Heartland.
Survivors include a daughter, Desirea Boyer of Ironton, Mo.; his mother of Cape Girardeau; two brothers, Robert Holland of Grass Lake, Mich., Timothy Williams of Cape Girardeau; three sisters, Christine McKay of Urbana, Mo., Tina Brown of DeFuniak Springs, Fla., Beverly Kile of Cape Girardeau; and his fiancee, Tiffany Mass of Cape Girardeau.
He was preceded in death by a son.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. today, and Sunday from 9 a.m. until time of service.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Zackery Strong officiating. Burial will be in Lorimier Cemetery.