- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Fire report 03/27/04
Firefighters responded to the following items Thursday: At 4:45 p.m., elevator rescue at 975 Normal.
At 10:33 p.m., alarm sounding at 1000 N. Sprigg.
Firefighters responded to the following items Friday:
At 12:19 a.m., medical assist at 3043 William.
At 1:35 a.m., medical assist at Broadway and Water.
At 2:32 a.m., medical assist at 353 S. Kingshighway.
At 4:34 a.m., medical assist at 2125 S. Lorimer.
At 7:02 a.m., medical assist at 20 S. Sprigg.
At 12:36 p.m., medical assist at 528 N. Fountain.
At 1:41 p.m., medical assist at 1013 Ranney.
At 2:34 p.m., medical assist at 2110 William.
At 2:42 p.m., medical assist at Independence and Leming.
At 3:10 p.m., medical assist at Independence and Broadview.