- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape/Jackson police reports 3/24/04
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Thomas L. White, 22, no address given, was arrested Monday on suspicion of stealing.
Howard E. Thilenius III, 40, 68 Northside Drive, Perryville, Mo., was arrested Monday on suspicion of driving under suspension.
Shelby D. Lewis, 46, of 333 N. Ellis, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Monday on suspicion of two instances of property damage.
Christopher M. Levy, 42, 45 S. West End Boulevard, Cape Girar-deau, was arrested Monday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
Alva A. Hall, 40, 604 S. Ellis, was arrested Monday on a city warrant for failure to appear for a motion to revoke probation.
Michael W. Hinton, 25, 1317 Whitener, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Monday on two city warrants for contempt of court for traffic violations.
Arthur Alexander Smith Jr., 18, 142 Green Acres Drive, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Monday on a county warrant for simple assault.
Stealing A Missouri license plate was reported stolen Monday from a Ballwin, Mo., resident.
A television, game and controllers, game cartridges, CDs, and clothing were reported stolen as the result of a burglary Monday at 654 Timon Way.
CDs and prescriptions were reported stolen Monday at Themis and Water streets.
A purse and its contents were reported stolen Monday in the first block of Ellis after a vehicle window was broken.
Purses, coats and gym bags were reported stolen from three individuals Monday at 1367 N. Mount Auburn.
A 1997 red Toyota truck was reported stolen Monday from Soskin Cape Toyota, 357 Siemers.
Electronic funds were reported stolen Monday.
A 1999 red scooter was reported stolen Monday.
Mail was reported stolen Monday from 407 N. Mount Auburn Road.
A stereo was reported stolen Monday from 3020 Boutin Drive.
Check fraud was reported Monday by Magus Communications Inc.
A wallet and its contents were reported lost Monday somewhere in the city limits.
A runaway 16-year-old girl was located Monday.
An instance of elderly abuse was reported Monday.
A purse and wallet were found Monday at 313 N. Fountain.
A wallet and its contents were found Monday at 3261 William. Jackson
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Alisha Chesteen, 27, 198 Red Elm, Millersville, Mo., was issued a summons Monday for driving under revocation and no insurance.
Gail Liebeknecht, 41, 690 County Road 356, Millersville, Mo., was issued a summons Monday for improper parking.
Jerry McCullough, 58, 625 County Road 465, Jackson, was issued a summons Monday for improper parking.
Andrew Kenner, 18, 181 Green Meadow Dr., Jackson, was issued a summons Monday for improper parking.
An assault was reported Monday in the 300 block of Missouri St.