- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
GLENALLEN, Mo. -- Jay Harris Bratti, 57, of Glenallen died Monday, March 22, 2004, at Parkland Regional Medical Center in Farmington, Mo.
He was born Sept. 15, 1946, in Hoboken, N.J., son of Harris Edgar and Ruth Esther Sitze Bratti.
Bratti was a line foreman and telephone cable installer. He was a 1964 graduate of Woodland High School.
He was a veteran of the Vietnam War, serving in the U.S. Air Force.
Survivors include a brother, Kim Bratti of Glenallen.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Friends may call at Hutchings Funeral Chapel in Marble Hill from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the chapel, with the Rev. Charles Cherutich officiating. Burial will be in McGee Chapel Cemetery at Glenallen, with graveside rites by Military Honors Team.