- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape fire report 3/23/04
Firefighters responded to the following items Sunday: At 6:24 p.m., medical assist at 3003 Themis.
At 8:14 p.m., medical assist at 1927 N. Kingshighway.
At 8:25 p.m., mutual aid and a smoke scare at 2801 S. Orchard, Jackson.
Firefighters responded to the following items Monday: At 7:25 a.m., emergency medical service at 1240 Linden St.
At 8 a.m., emergency medical service at 105 Clark Ave.
At 9:07 a.m., alarm sounding at 20 S. Mount Auburn Road.
At 10:32 a.m., alarm sounding at 105 S. Mount Auburn Road.
At 11:05 a.m. emergency medical service at North Ellis and Broadway.
At 4:08 p.m., emergency medical service at 429 N. Frederick.