- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ANNA, Ill. -- Hazel Ellen Hileman, 96, of Waterloo, Ill., formerly of Anna, died Sunday, March 14, 2004, at Monroe County Care and Rehab in Waterloo.
She was born Nov. 13, 1907, in McClure, Ill., daughter of Henry and Olive Rader Mainer. She and Carl W. Hileman were married Feb. 8, 1934, in Jonesboro, Ill. He died June 19, 1978.
Hileman was a member of the United Methodist Church in Jonesboro and attended the First Baptist Church of Waterloo.
Survivors include three sons, Almos Hileman of Columbia, Ill., Frank Hileman of Anna and Danny Hileman of Terre Haute, Ind.; two daughters, Earlene Welch of Waterloo and Shirley West of Anna; seven grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a grandson, six brothers and a sister.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. today at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna, with the Rev. Allen Campbell officiating. Burial will be in Jonesboro Cemetery.