- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Amanda Jane Vandivort, 29, of Burlington, Vt., died Sunday, March 14, 2004, in Burlington.
She was born July 2, 1974, in St. Louis, daughter of Clayton and Penny Vandivort.
Vandivort was a 1992 graduate of Sikeston High School, a 1996 graduate of the University of Denver and attended the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville. She was a teller at Merchants Bank in Burlington.
Survivors include her parents, Clayton and Laura Vandivort and Penny and Craig Hahs, all of Sikeston; a brother, Bill Vandivort of New Orleans; two sisters, Alison Deithloff of Arlington, Texas, Shannon Keller of Sikeston; two stepbrothers, Jacob and Robert Thompson of Sikeston; paternal grandfather, Bill Vandivort of Sikeston; and a friend, Kevin Nardone of Burlington.
She was preceded in death by paternal grandmother and maternal grandparents.
Friends may call at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the chapel, with the Rev. Tom Geers officiating. Burial will be in Memorial Park Cemetery.