- New custody law for equal time for dads begins today; some question law's relevance (8/28/16)5
- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- 'Santa' suspect Moffat sentenced to 12 years for sexual abuse of girl (8/23/16)2
- Schnucks bans solicitors, including organizations like Salvation Army (8/24/16)38
- Jackson girl stays planted on the farm (8/28/16)2
- Court ruling, state suggest businesses may apply use, sales tax to deliveries (8/24/16)2
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Amanda Jane Vandivort, 29, of Burlington, Vt., died Sunday, March 14, 2004, in Burlington.
She was born July 2, 1974, in St. Louis, daughter of Clayton and Penny Vandivort.
Vandivort was a 1992 graduate of Sikeston High School, a 1996 graduate of the University of Denver and attended the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville. She was a teller at Merchants Bank in Burlington.
Survivors include her parents, Clayton and Laura Vandivort and Penny and Craig Hahs, all of Sikeston; a brother, Bill Vandivort of New Orleans; two sisters, Alison Deithloff of Arlington, Texas, Shannon Keller of Sikeston; two stepbrothers, Jacob and Robert Thompson of Sikeston; paternal grandfather, Bill Vandivort of Sikeston; and a friend, Kevin Nardone of Burlington.
She was preceded in death by paternal grandmother and maternal grandparents.
Friends may call at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the chapel, with the Rev. Tom Geers officiating. Burial will be in Memorial Park Cemetery.