- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
John and Barbara Yallaly of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Kathy Yallaly, to John Coffman, both of Cape Girardeau. He is the son of Sam and Audrey Coffman of St. Louis.
Yallaly received a bachelor of science degree from the Medical University of South Carolina. She is an occupational therapist at St. Francis Medical Center.
Coffman received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from the University of Missouri-Columbia. He manages the housekeeping department at St. Francis.
A May 15 wedding is planned at St. Mary's Cathedral.