- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Morrell and Ola Mae Diebold of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Amy Jo Diebold, to Rob LaRubbio, both of Seattle, Wash. He is the son of Bob and Anne LaRubbio of Park Ridge, N.J.
Diebold is a 1991 graduate of Notre Dame High School. She received a bachelor of arts degree in theater arts from Southeast Missouri State University in 1995. She is employed in marketing with Nordstrom Corp.
LaRubbio is a 1992 graduate of Park Ridge High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in computer science from Villanova University in 1996. He is employed in engineering with Amazon.com.
A July 17 wedding is planned at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Seattle.