- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
St. Mark Lutheran Church was the setting Oct. 11, 2003, for the wedding of Diane Krudwig and Michael L. Higgins. The Rev. Robert Klein Sr. performed the ceremony. Organist was Diane Wicker of Benton, Mo., and soloist was Amy Taake of Ullin, Ill.
The bride is the daughter of Robert and Florence Krudwig of Anna, Ill. The groom is the son of Thomas and Mary Higgins of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Nancy Krudwig of St. Louis, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Julia Edgar of Columbia, Mo., and Pamela Gawrych of Cape Girardeau.
Michael Uhrhan of Cape Girardeau was best man. Groomsmen were Tony Wagnitz of East Kingston, N.H., and Ben Higgins of Columbia, brother of the groom.
Candlelighters were Erin Pfeifer and Michelle Prost.
Flower girls were Taylor Higgins, niece of the groom; Emily Kruckeberg and Elaine Karbowski, cousins of the bride. Taylor is the daughter of Patrick and Amy Higgins of Cape Girardeau. Emily is the daughter of Jeff and Lorie Kruckeberg of St. Charles, Mo. Elaine is the daughter of Jerry and Lynne Karbowski of St. Peters, Mo.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Cape Girardeau Country Club.
Mrs. Higgins received a bachelor of science degree in biology from Southeast Missouri State University in 1997. She is a forensic chemist at SEMO Regional Crime Lab in Cape Girardeau.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Southeast in 1999. He is communications specialist at Creative Data Systems in Cape Girardeau.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.