- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
St. Mark Lutheran Church was the setting Oct. 11, 2003, for the wedding of Diane Krudwig and Michael L. Higgins. The Rev. Robert Klein Sr. performed the ceremony. Organist was Diane Wicker of Benton, Mo., and soloist was Amy Taake of Ullin, Ill.
The bride is the daughter of Robert and Florence Krudwig of Anna, Ill. The groom is the son of Thomas and Mary Higgins of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Nancy Krudwig of St. Louis, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Julia Edgar of Columbia, Mo., and Pamela Gawrych of Cape Girardeau.
Michael Uhrhan of Cape Girardeau was best man. Groomsmen were Tony Wagnitz of East Kingston, N.H., and Ben Higgins of Columbia, brother of the groom.
Candlelighters were Erin Pfeifer and Michelle Prost.
Flower girls were Taylor Higgins, niece of the groom; Emily Kruckeberg and Elaine Karbowski, cousins of the bride. Taylor is the daughter of Patrick and Amy Higgins of Cape Girardeau. Emily is the daughter of Jeff and Lorie Kruckeberg of St. Charles, Mo. Elaine is the daughter of Jerry and Lynne Karbowski of St. Peters, Mo.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Cape Girardeau Country Club.
Mrs. Higgins received a bachelor of science degree in biology from Southeast Missouri State University in 1997. She is a forensic chemist at SEMO Regional Crime Lab in Cape Girardeau.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Southeast in 1999. He is communications specialist at Creative Data Systems in Cape Girardeau.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.