- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Reba McClure, 72, of Bertrand, Mo. died Saturday, March 13, 2004, at the Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston.
She was born Oct. 30, 1931, at Charleston, Mo., daughter of Herman H. and Goldie Groves Laster.
Survivors include a daughter, Carla Neal of Sikeston; three brothers, John Laster of Charleston, Albert Laster and Julius Laster, both of Bertrand; five sisters, Ruby Wyatt of Troy, Ill., Ida E. Hunsperger of Warrenton, Mo., Rosetta Christian of St. Louis, Mary Martin of Cedar Hill, Mo., Joan Laster of Charleston; and four grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her brother.
Friends may call from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. Tuesday at McMickle Funeral Home in Charleston.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Ted Wimberley officiating. Burial will be in I.O.O.F. Cemetery.