- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
William Harold Kibler, 81, of Fenton, Mo., died Tuesday, March 9, 2004, at Des Peres Hospital in St. Louis.
He was born May 15, 1922, in Jackson, son of John and Ethel Watkins Kibler. He and Geneva Koch were married Aug. 1, 1941, in Jackson. She died Dec. 8, 1984.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. today at St. Andrew Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Paul Short officiating. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park.
Arrangements are by Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Chapel.