- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Otahkian gymnasts fourth in quad
YPSILANTI, Mich. -- Southeast Missouri State University's gymnastics team turned in a solid performance but still finished last at Saturday night's Eastern Michigan Quadrangular.
The Otahkians scored 194.150. Michigan State, ranked 24th nationally, won the meet with 195.700. No. 33 Ohio State scored 195.275 and host Eastern Michigan had 195.200.
Ashley Godwin had the Otahkians' only top-three finish as she tied for second in vaulting (9.850).
Southeast finishes the regular season next Saturday at the Midwest Independent Championships in Normal, Ill. The Otahkians are also still in the running for a regional berth.