- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Two in Perryville face drug charges
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Two Perryville residents were arrested Friday after a search resulted in the discovery of methamphetamines, chemicals associated with the drug's manufacture and drug paraphernalia, according to the Perry County Sheriff's Department.
Scott A. Jones, 41 and Robin R. Jones, 38, were charged with felony counts of manufacturing methamphetamine, possessing meth ingredients, possession of a controlled substance and illegal chemicals, unlawful use of drug paraphernalia and two misdemeanor drug charges.
Both are being held on $100,000 cash-only bonds.