- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Community helps Jackson family with two cases of muscular dystrophy (9/19/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Eldorado Resorts to buy Isle of Capri Casinos (9/20/16)7
- Concealed-carry restrictions remain in Missouri despite new state law (9/18/16)22
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)6
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of beating a grandmother to death with baseball bat (9/18/16)
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Jack G. Brown, 89, of Perryville, Mo., died Thursday, March 11, 2004, at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
Brown was born July 26, 1914, at Bloomington, Ill., son of Ellis and Estella Kennick Brown. He and Uva M. Klein were married Nov. 21, 1936 at Kaskaskia Island, Ill. She died Nov. 24, 2002.
Brown had worked for the PPG Glass factory in Crystal City, Mo. He also farmed. He was a member of Chester Masonic Lodge 72 in Chester, Ill.
Survivors include two sons, Ray L. Brown of Perryville, Dale L. Brown of St. Mary, Mo.; a daughter, Alberta Trautman of Four Seasons, Mo.; two brothers, George Brown of Fairfield, Ill., Ellis Brown of Altus, Okla.; four sisters, Olive DeRousse of Belleville, Ill., Wilma Miller of Sikeston, Mo., Helen Armbruster of Denver, Audrey Hart of Phoenix; seven grandchildren; 16 great-grandchildren; and a great-great-grandchild.
He was preceded in death by a brother and a sister.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville from 5 to 8 p.m. today and 6:30 a.m. Saturday until time of service. A Masonic service will be conducted at 7 p.m.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home. The Rev. Kevin P. Fausz will officiated, with burial in St. Mary's Cemetery in St. Mary.