- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cardinals will be on TV 146 times this year
St. Louis Cardinals fans will get plenty of opportunity to see their team on television this season.
Fox Sports Net announced Thursday it will televise 110 of the Cardinals' 162 regular-season games this season. Another 36 games will be broadcast locally on WDKA.
Fox Sports is also televising two spring training games, on March 24 and April 2; WDKA will televise a spring training game on March 27.
"We're very proud to bring Cardinals baseball to fans throughout the region," Fox Sports Net vice president Jack Donovan said.
Fox Sports Net's regular-season lineup starts with the opener April 5 against Milwaukee at Busch Stadium. WDKA will show the season's final two games -- also home games against the Brewers -- on Oct. 2 and Oct. 3.
Most of the WDKA games are on weekend days or early evening.
The Cardinals and Fox Sports Net announced a contract extension in September that calls for Fox to broadcast 110 regular-season games each season for the next decade.
Last season, FSN telecast 89 Cardinals games. In 2002, the network aired 65 games.