- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Health calendar 3/11/04
"Ask your doctor" airs at 8 p.m. on cable channel 5 with Dr. Muhammad Al-Kilani speaking about thyroid disease. Viewers can phone 334-3095 with questions during the show.
Blood drive from 2 to 6 p.m. at Cape Girardeau Center, 20 S. Mount Auburn Road.
Asthma education program at 6:30 p.m. in the case management classroom at Southeast Missouri Hospital. The class size is limited so registration is advised. Call 651-5825 to register or for more information.
Heartsaver CPR class from 8 a.m. to noon at Main Street Fitness Center in Jackson. The course is sponsored by the Wellness Center at Southeast Missouri Hospital. Fee is charged; participants receive two-year certification. For registration information, call 334-9355.
Blood drive from 1:30 to 6:30 p.m. at American Legion Hall in Jackson.
Our new baby class from 6 to 7 p.m. in the Generations Center at Southeast Missouri Hospital. Class is for children ages 2 to 4. For information, call 651-5825.
Grief Support Group at 1 p.m. in meeting room 2 at Southeast Missouri Hospital. For information, call 336-6208 or 651-5519.
-- From wire reports