- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Son to Marty K. Hornback and Jill M. Pobst of Chaffee, Mo., St. Francis Medical Center, 11:17 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 28, 2004. Name, Logan Grant. Weight, 5 pounds 8 ounces. Second child, first son. Ms. Pobst is the daughter of Vernon and Susie Pobst of Oran, Mo. She is a secretary. Hornback is the son of Bruce and Rosa Milam of Benton, Mo. He is a truck driver.
Daughter to Matthew Aaron and Christina Susan Margrabe of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:03 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 28, 2004. Name, Rachel Marie. Weight, 7 pounds 5 ounces. Mrs. Margrabe is the former Christina Stoverink, daughter of Jim and Susan Stoverink of Jackson. She is a physical therapist at Southeast Hospital. Margrabe is the son of Walter and Janice Margrabe of Cape Girardeau. He is a construction worker with Drury Southwest.
Daughter to Rod and Sandra Marie Davis of Leopold, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:20 a.m. Monday, March 1, 2004. Name, Paige Olivia. Weight, 7 pounds 11 ounces. Fourth child, first daughter. Mrs. Davis is the former Sandra Seiler, daughter of Omer and Marie Seiler of Leopold. She is employed at Co-Op Service Center at Whitewater. Davis is the son of Sharon Davis of Cape Girardeau, and the late Jimmy Davis. He is employed at Nordenia USA.