- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
BENTON, Ky. -- Dorothy Hall, 87, of Benton, Ky., died Sunday, March 7, 2004, at the Oakview Manor Healthcare Center in Calvert City, Ky.
She was a member of Mount Carmel United Methodist Church, where she was a Sunday school teacher. She was a volunteer for many years at the New To You Shop sponsored by the church.
Survivors include four sons, Jim Hall of Benton, Ky., David Hall of Paducah, Ky., Roger Hall of Tulsa, Okla., and Herb Hall of Anna, Ill.; a sister, Vera Burnett of Michigan, 11 grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son; her parents; her husband, Ray Hall; and 11 brothers and sisters.
Friends may call at 4 p.m. today at the Collier Funeral Home in Benton, Ky.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral chapel with the Revs. Frank Bratt and Don Hilbrecht officiating. Burial will be in Marshall County Memory Gardens in Benton, Ky.